During a patient’s exam and consultation process a treatment plan of recommendations will be thoroughly discussed, as well as the financial aspects of treatment. Dr Barry and Dr. Love will inform patients (to the best of their knowledge) of all aspects of treatment before they perform services.
PAYMENT IS DUE AT THE TIME OF SERVICES unless other financial arrangements have been made with our financial coordinators. Most insurance plans are accepted and for your convenience we will assist you by processing and filing all insurance claims. Our office will estimate your insurance benefits and based upon standard dental benefits and collect your portion at the time services are rendered. ALL INSURANCE COPAYS ARE DUE THE SAME DAY AS SERVICES.
Our office will accept assignment of your benefits from your insurance company, which simply means we will wait for payment due per the particular insurance contract. Insurance benefits by law should be received within 30 days, which after a period of 60 days if payment is not received the patient is responsible for all fees. When your insurance has paid a claim or after 60 days if there is a remaining balance you will receive a statement from our office. We do our best to maximize your insurance benefit and may appeal on your behalf unfavorable decisions.
We understand that for larger treatment plans patients need other options. When charges are over $1,000 and the services are paid in full at the initial visit we offer a 5% courtesy for cash or checks, and 3% for credit card payments. If treatment requires several visits you can pay half of the balance when the treatment is started and the remaining balance will be due on the final appointment. If these options are not flexible enough for you we are pleased to offer patients a plan through GE Capital Consumer Card Company.
For your convenience, our office has developed a full range of payment options to choose from in order to make this dentistry affordable for you.
- Personal Check Visa Mastercard
- Special patient financing programs (CareCredit) Assignment of Insurance Benefits
- 3% credit card prepayment courtesy
- 5% cash/check prepayment courtesy
- Interest Free and Low Interest Patient Payment Plans
Start Treatment Today
Our practice offers a flexible payment program called CareCredit®. CareCredit is a revolving charge account that is easy to use and takes just minutes to apply.
- start treatment immediately enjoy low monthly payments
- finance up to 100% of the treatment cost
- choose between several payment options pay no money upfront
- pay no annual fees
- ideal for copayments, deductible, and treatment not covered by insurnace
- complete the short application in just a few minutes receive a response within seconds
- use it for the whole family for ongoing treatment without reapplying
- save your other credit cards for household or unplanned expenses
We welcome you to our family and look forward to helping you get the healthy, beautiful smile you have always wanted. If there is anything we can do to make your visits here more pleasant, please do not hesitate to ask us. If you have any questions, or would like to schedule an appointment, get in touch with us by calling our Columbus, Ohio dental office at 614-451-2234.